This is my buddy Chris’ amazing recipe for simple Clams and Linguine
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- 15 cloves of garlic
- 1 box Whole wheat linguine
- Sweat it for 6 minutes
- Then add 2 Cans of Geisha Whole Clams
- And 2 cans of Snow Chopped clams Juice.
- Bring to a slow boil.
- Stir every few minutes.
- Then add the chopped parsley, stir, back to a low boil, a pinch of oregano, stir cover, then let simmer.
- The pasta needs to be whole wheat.
- It will cook in 6 minutes.
- Strain it. Add olive oil and serve.
- Parma, or Romano cheese sprinkle.