My favorite part about fall is the cooler weather and pumpkin flavored everything!
- ⅓ cup popcorn kernels
- 3 tbs coconut oil
- 3 tbs brown sugar (optional: 1 tbs brown sugar for topping)
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice mix
- salt to taste
- In a medium to large saucepan, place 3 tbs of coconut oil and 3 (yes 3) popcorn kernels.
- While the oil is heating up, measure out the 3 tbs brown sugar and place in a bowl.
- Once the popcorn kernels start to pop, add in the ⅓ cup of kernels and continuously move the pan over the heat.
- After about 1 to 2 minutes stir in the brown sugar, cover, and continue to move the saucepan over the heat until the kernels start to pop.
- Move the saucepan rapidly over the heat (be careful) holding onto the lid until the kernels stop popping.
- Place in large bowl, wait for it to cool a bit, and top with pumpkin spice, salt to taste, and extra brown sugar (optional). Stir.